We are happy to announce the release of CADET version 4.4.0
This is a minor release bundling some recent fixes and adding LDF and HIC isotherms.
We highly recommend everyone to update their version via
conda update cadet.
- Added simple C interface to libcadet
- Added linear driving force implementations of certain isotherms, see docs.
- Freundlich LDF
- Multi-component-Langmuir LDF
- Multi-component-Langmuir LDF liquid phase
- Multi-component-Bi-Langmuir LDF
- Added 2 HIC Isotherms:
- Fixed solution dimensions for lumped rate model with pores
- Fix consistent initial state for linear isotherm
- Fix issue with consistent initialization of LRM
- Fixed return config validation in SolutionRecorder
- Fixed binding model tests that use external funcs
- Fixed compiling issues with C API on Mac OS
- Fixed HDF5 writer when using blocks (which sometimes just wrote zeros to the h5 file)
- Fixed build error for non-Windows systems
- Fixed reaction Jacobian in models without bound phase
- Fixed bugs in solution exporter implementation
- Changed writing output from pull to push model
- Removed Kumar-Langmuir Binding Model from documentation, which is a special case of Mobile Phase Modulator Langmuir Model (Kumar is still available).
- Updated installation instructions
- Updated documentation of discretization
- Update docs on linear solution mode heuristic