- Fixed styling of newsletter page
- Added newsletter subscription note to main page
- Cleaned up menus
Also, we got a short overview of ibt761 which hosts
- Discussion on using C++17 standards for Cadet, spawned by the
[[fallthrough]]fix for compile warnings in
- Discussion on using REES: Essentially just have a file (apt.txt/requirements.txt/etc) that specifies the version of build tools and dependencies used.
Write out state for every unit operation separately. by schmoelder · Pull Request #73 · modsim/CADET
- Cleaned up files which were accidentally committed (using
git reset --hardvs
git reset --soft)
- Fixed input of
INIT_STATE_Yfor unit operations. Was using old and inconsistent interface which was extracting
INIT_STATE_YDOTif length of
INIT_STATE_Ywas 2*NDOF but was still requiring the
INIT_STATE_YDOTparameter to be present. Now,
INIT_STATE_YDOTis correctly extracted from the parameter provider.
- Added Exception if length of
INIT_STATE_Ywas not correct.
- Started implementing getModelSlice() in IModelSystem.
Open question: Can we generally format Error Messages with more information s.t. for example instead of
"Length of INIT_STATE_YDOT should be equal to NDOF"
we get (assuming NDOF is 24)
"Length of INIT_STATE_YDOT should be equal to 24"
Also we should revisit a lot of the places where the input is checked and add or improve error checking. See also Implement linting tool · Issue #28 · modsim/CADET.