The following issues were merged:
- Feature/fix flip flow by schmoelder · Pull Request #75 · modsim/CADET · GitHub
- Return inlet concentration instead of first axial cell by schmoelder · Pull Request #74 · modsim/CADET · GitHub
- No adsorption by jazib-hassan-juelich · Pull Request #72 · modsim/CADET · GitHub
- More warnings show up after @sleweke set some compile flags
- Unused Variables: In some cases, variables are left unused in the release build due
cadet_assert()only being defined in
Debugbuilds. We can fix this by not assigning the variables in the
Releasebuilds (preprocessor macros). Or just hiding the warnings.
- Fallthrough in switch: (Discussed on Telegram with @sleweke) An implementation of the siphash() function causes this warning. The fallthrough is intentional, so we can either switch off the warning, or hide it with the
[[fallthrough]]decorator. The decorator, however, is
c++17standard and we currently enforce a minimum of
Seems not to be possible with the current implementation. Waiting for confirmation by @s.leweke whether this can be hacked into the ModelSystem/connections.
Write out state for every unit operation separately. by schmoelder · Pull Request #73 · modsim/CADET
In the current PR draft, some files were commited which need to be removed. Also, we need to rebase, because changes have been merged to master. Then, as explained in the issue, a function needs to be added to the ModelSystem which returns the start index and length of the model’s slice in the global state vector.
(@j.rao can you please add your gists/resources)
- Create and delete branches
- Add/remove remote repositories
Number of state variables of a unit operation.
Admittedly I forgot to ask but maybe someone can elaborate because I’m curious.
Here is a photo from the first CADET Workshop, where @s.leweke explained the architecture of CADET. Maybe we can use this as a basis for a UML/Overview diagram in our developer’s guide.