How to add gradient cv in load wash and elution model using CADET?

Hi Team,

I have several experimental data with different gradient cv, like cv = 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc. It is a load wash and elution model. I have searched in CADET-Tutorial/05_simple_chromatographic process. I didn’t find where I have to add gradient cv values in load wash and elution model.
Thanks in advance

Regards

Shyama

I found this example really helpful !

1 Like

Sorry, its probably worth mentioning that this example only ran for me on the development branch of CADET. There’s an explanation here on how to download that so the example works. Its just another couple of pip install commands. But make sure a new conda environment is set up.

1 Like

Hi will,
Thanks for replying.
I don’t have any issue with implementation. Trying to simulate with different gradient length with same others parameters. But not able to get.

Regards
Shyama

Please provide a code example and describe what exactly is not working for you. Thanks.

Thanks Will, I have solved the problem based on the example you shared the link.
I have a another question,
Is there any code for breakthrough simulation or parameter estimation using breakthrough data in CADET-Process?

I have searched, but didn’t find in CADET-Process, only there is a breakthrough simulation in CADET.

Any help appreciate.

Regards

Shyama

Hey Shyama,

I don’t know of any existing templates for breakthrough simulations in CADET-Process.