We’re back with our weekly development calls!
- Issue when connecting to kernel via url; access via local host, it works
- Seems to be issue with reverse proxy
- Support was requested on stackoverflow/discourse
Idea: Switch to NGINX webserver!?
Update: Issue was fixed by enabling
a2enmod in Apache; Cudos to @w.heymann!
Steps for building locally:
- General information: Knowledge Base — conda-forge 2021.09.12 documentation
- clone staged-recipe: GitHub - cadet/staged-recipes at cadet-recipe
conda install conda-build(make sure to be in base environment)
- Linux build is not working any more (multi-python package)
- Dev team was pinged (maybe they can help)
- Windows/OS X: still WIP
Next steps for windows:
- Bill build locally
- Fix any errors
- Push any changes to staged-recipes branch
We can already:
- Setup simulations
- Run simulations
- Read (some) results
- Read all results in
/root/output(including state and sensitivities)
- Run, modify parameters, continue running (see also Developer’s call, 21.06.2021 - #4 by s.leweke)
- Implement methods for other outputs
UNITOPORDERING(dimensional of unit operation (state))
/output/solution/unit_xxx; See also here.